Disco Tent Terms
Hire Agreement Form & Disclaimer
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person that is hiring this Gazebo or Disco Tent Package
to insure that all possible steps are taken to avoid damage to the
Equipment or injury to the users.
All persons using this Equipment do so at their own risk.
Please make sure that the following safety instructions and rules are followed:
- The hirer to provide clear access to the area where the equipment is going to be set up before and after your event.
- The hirer to provide 240v power supply. (if required)
- The hirer to secure all dogs before setup.
- The hirer to remove all animal droppings before setup.
- The hirer is not to relocate the equipment after setup has been completed by Bouncing Castle’s staff.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage to any underground services caused by setup.
The Hirer will provide a person over 18 years who shall supervise the use of equipment at all times in particular, the Hirer shall ensure:
- That he/she has a continuous clear and unobstructed view of the equipment and the children thereon;
- That not to allow overcrowding inside the Gazebo when used as the Disco Tent.
- Absolutely no climbing or Pushing on the walls of the Gazebo.
- No food or drink are permitted near or to be put on the Disco equipment at any time.
- No flammables in the Gazebo. This includes smoking and Barbeques.
- Only the Adult supervising must alter the volume, do not allow children to turn volume up to excessive levels which could cause damage to the speakers.
- Do not remove the music source from the speaker. Copying of the music is not permitted.
- Children are not to touch the lighting or sound equipment. No buttons on the sound system are to be tampered with.
- Do not move or remove the lighting and sound equipment from the Gazebo unless instructed by Bouncing Castles Staff.
- In the event that any equipment stops working, please check power source and that plugs have not come out first then call us for more advice.
- Do not use any sticky substance to hang decorations that may cause damage to the equipment.
- If you have been left with a remote control it must not be lost or damaged, you will be liable for replacement fee in the event that it is lost or broken.
- Strobe lighting has been known to induce epileptic seizures. Epileptics who are flicker-sensitive are likely to experience a full seizure if triggered. Please be aware of this and if any guests has known epilepsy please refrain from using flashing lights at your disco.
- No dancing too close to the lighting stands or sound system
- The hirer will take responsible steps to ensure the equipment remains in a clean condition
- If something is accidentally spilt on the Gazebo please wash off immediately with a damp cloth.
- The hirer will pay a cleaning fee of $50 if equipment is picked up in a dirty condition.
- Bouncing Castles is hereby authorized to enter any premises upon which the equipment may be located or thought to be located for the purpose of collecting the same at the conclusion of hiring.
- All Equipment must be in the same condition as when it arrived. We reserve the right to take a photo of the equipment on your property. This is for proof reasons if the equipment is picked up in unacceptable condition.
Bouncing Castles has explained the Policy requirement regarding supervision of equipment to the person named below. The person/s or organization hiring this equipment will be responsible/legally liable for any damage to property or injury to any person occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use directly or indirectly related to the activity. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. Our Company Bouncing Castles cannot accept any responsibility or action taken for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment. All persons using this bouncy castle do so at their own risk.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the terms & conditions above.
I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e. if it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND EACH CLAUSE AND HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS, CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMER ABOVE.
Address of equipment Hired at:
Hirer Name: Signature:
WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY!
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US 021 611450.